Thursday 4 October 2012

Black House

In this drawing I see a country house, very far from the city. Near the house there are many high grasses. The season is winter because there are no leaves on the trees and the sky is white, as well as the ground. It is morning. It seems like nobody lives in the house because the grass is too high, so that it almost covers the front door. There is no snow but the weather is cold and the village is in silence.

When I look at this picture I feel peace of heart. I look at the picture and feel the cold wind blowing around. Everything is drained and washed out.

The design of the picture is simple and complex at the same time. The author didn't draw a sky, but when you look at it you feel like he drew it. The same can be said about surroundings. I think he virtuously plays with light and shadow.

Lakeshore CI, CiberArts

No comments:

Post a Comment